Remove Harmful Energy Cords the Easy Way
Welcome to our free attachment cord removal course. In this short course, you will learn how to identify and remove harmful attachment cords for self-healing. (The terms cutting cords and or removing cords are used interchangeably.)
What You Need to Know about the Attachment Cord Removal Course
This attachment cords removal course varies from other online courses in that there are no quizzes to take or lessons that require a passing grade.
More significantly, this is a course that we offer for free and you can quickly work through the steps for identifying and removing cords that are harmful and negatively impacting your life.
To progress through the course, simply click the link at the bottom of each lesson page.
Please do not skip through the lessons. Each lesson provides vital information that you’ll need to understand before ultimately ridding yourself of harmful attachment cords.
What You’ll Learn in the Free Attachment Cord Removal Course
- Lesson 1: Indicators for Needing Harmful Cords Removal
- Lesson 2: Case Study of Harmful Cord Attachments and Resolution
- Lesson 3: Eight Easy Steps to Remove Attachment Cords Yourself-Recorded for You
Introduction to the Attachment Cord Removal Course
The Difference Between an Energy Cord Attachment and a Spirit Attachment
- An energy cord is a form of energy that coalesces into a form that resembles a cord connecting two things to each other.
- A spirit attachment, on the other hand, is a spirit that has remained earthbound after death and may seek a person to attach to and tries to live vicariously through that person. Although attached to the person’s energy field, a spirit attachment is not a cord of energy as described above.
Energy Cord Attachments Connect with Our Aura
4 Common Myths about Removing Attachment Cords
There exist many opinions about attachment cords on the Internet and in books. I have to say that after researching these, I am alarmed at what some people claiming to be experts put out there. The following are common myths regarding attachment cords and cutting them.
1. You Can Cut Attachment Cords on Someone Else
Sometimes: While it’s true that you can cut your own harmful cords, you cannot attempt to cut someone else’s without their permission. But, if you are a certified energy healer with an energy practice, yes, you can cut someone else’s cords.
2. People Should Believe What Skeptics Claim about Energy Cord Cutting.
Please Don’t. Anytime they can, skeptics love to dismiss the idea of energy healing psychic abilities, and especially, the paranormal.
3. Healthy Individuals Cannot Be Corded.
Untrue. Although individuals with a healthy mind, body, and spirit may not be as susceptible as others to acquiring damaging energy cords, it can happen to anyone. Crucially, it’s up to each individual to decide if they need cord-cutting, better known as cord removals.
4. Individual’s Attempting to Remove Energy Cords Don’t Know What They Are Doing!
Totally untrue. People can remove their own harmful cords. They just need the right instructions on how to do it. In Lesson three, you’ll learn the correct way to remove harmful cords. And, it’s recorded for you too!
Next, learn the important reasons why a person would want to remove harmful cords.