Spirit Attachments Are a Real Phenomenon
Definition of a Spirit Attachment:
A spirit attachment is an “intelligent” disembodied human spirit that has attached itself to a living person’s energy field also known as the aura. Attachment spirits refuse to surrender to the death experience and want to continue certain behaviors they practiced in life. They will search for a vulnerable human candidate so they can attach and “live” vicariously through that person.
Spirit Attachments are Sneaky and Hardly Ever Detected
Attached spirits are usually never seen nor physically felt or heard. This is why it’s hard for people to believe they have an attachment until things get really unbearable.
It has been speculated by many experts in Spirit Attachments, that at least 75% of individuals in the U.S. have suffered from a spirit attachment at one time or another. Attachments should be considered a genuine phenomenon that needs to be aggressively dealt with. Attachments and symptoms resulting from them might lead to all sorts of serious behavioral and physical problems if not treated.
Attachments can happen in early childhood. When the child grows up, there may be a nagging awareness that something is not right. As adults, they don’t know why they repeat certain harmful behaviors or addictions.
The average mainstream person, or therapeutic community, may not recognize certain troublesome behaviors as originating outside of the victim in the form of a spirit attachment. The result may be prescribed treatment that is not effective.
Can Spirit Attachments Be Detected and Released?
The answer to this is a resounding Yes! However, either a qualified practitioner that specializes in spirit attachments might be recommended, or you might purchase our effective program for detecting and releasing any attachments you may suspect are attached.
The Five Key Stages of Spirit Attachment Detection
- Awareness: There might be a feeling that something is off. Behavior seems to be unusual or even obsessive. One’s outlook on life may turn somewhat bleak, and possibly depression has crept in or been present for many years. The following is a list of physical and mental symptoms strongly indicative of a spirit attachment. These symptoms might be ongoing, or there was a sudden and inexplicable onset:
A new feeling that ‘this isn’t me’
Suddenly being chronically tired and depleted of energy
Newly suffering from mood swings and/or impulsive behavior
Unexplained bursts of anger, sadness, or emotion
Your mind chatter is continually making negative comments
Unexplainable thoughts of suicide
New or recurring problems with addictions
Poor memory, inability to focus, or confusion more than is normal
A sudden onset of anxiety or depression or panic attacks
Pets are suddenly wary of you or growl
Onset of physical problems with no apparent cause –especially in the upper back and neck
Unexplained fears and phobias
Disturbing nightmares or strange faces in dreams
Feelings of being constantly watched
Continual feelings of unease or cold areas in your home or office
Unexplained sensations such as a distortion of space and time
Occasionally a strong sense of another presence when no one else is around
There could be other reasons for any of the above. Get your medical check-ups regularly and don’t rule anything out.
- Assessment: There needs to be an honest assessment of one’s energy field and physical self to determine a spirit attachment is present. If you or an individual suspect there is an attachment present, decisive action can be taken.
- Detection: There are many ways to detect a spirit attachment. This can be through regression therapy, doing an aura scanning, journaling, automatic writing, looking at the aura in a mirror, using a pendulum, muscle testing, examining dreams, and special meditations. There are even Theta level Binaural Beat meditations included that can help with spirit attachment detection and removal. You will be learning how to utilize some of the above methods in this course.
- Identifying What Kind of Attachment Is Present: There are many kinds of spirit attachments. Some attachments can be fairly benign while others can be truly evil and destructive. If you purchase the Spirit Attachments Detect and Release Course (see below), you can identify the kind of attachment you have in a series of easy self-tests.
- Releasing a Stubborn Spirit Attachment: This stage could involve s a careful therapeutic releasing of the attachment. For some, the attachment has been with them for so long, they are almost afraid to let it go. This might seem counter-productive, but the fear of loss expressed by the victim is real. However, I assure you, that the attachment has done the victim harm and victims need to be gently persuaded to let it go. In cases like this, multiple sessions for the releasing of an attachment might be the best course of action.