Spirit Attachments Are a Real Phenomenon
Approx. reading time 6 minutes
Spirit Attachments Impact Your Quality of Life
Are you experiencing mental and physical negative symptoms that have no apparent cause? You may have a negative spirit attached to you.
Spirit Attachments are also known as Spirit Possession. Undeniably, this may be alarming to those associating the word possession with satanic or inhuman spirits taking over a person’s mind and body. Let it be understood that a Spirit Possession in this context means a human spirit that has not crossed to the light, and latches onto someone’s aura.
Definition of a Spirit Attachment
- Specifically, a spirit attachment is an “intelligent” disembodied human spirit that has attached itself to a living person’s energy field also known as the aura.
- Moreover, Attachment spirits refuse to surrender to the death experience and want to continue certain behaviors that they practiced in life.
- To add to this, spirit attachments search for a vulnerable human candidate that they can cling to for “living” vicariously through that person.
Spirit Attachments are Subtle and Hard to Detect
Importantly, attached spirits are subtle. Not visible, physically felt, or auditory, it’s hard for people to believe that they have an attachment until things get unbearable.
Surprisingly, it’s been speculated by experts in Spirit Attachments, that at least 75% of individuals in the U.S. have suffered from a spirit attachment at one time or another.
Essentially, attachments should be considered a genuine phenomenon that need to be aggressively dealt with. Above all, attachments and symptoms of attachments could lead to all sorts of serious behavioral and physical problems if not treated.
Unfortunately, attachments can happen in early childhood. After that, when the child grows to adulthood, there may be a nagging awareness that something is not right. More specifically, as adults, they don’t know why they repeat certain harmful behaviors or addictions.
Above all, the average person, or those in the therapeutic community, often don’t recognize troublesome behaviors as originating in the form of a spirit attachment. Subsequently, the result is prescribed treatment that’s not effective.
The Five Stages of Sensing a Spirit Has Attached
First of all, there’s a feeling that something is off. Second, behavior seems to be unusual or even obsessive. Third, one’s outlook on life may turn somewhat bleak, and possibly depression has crept in or been present for many years.
Of special note, the following information is a list of physical and mental symptoms strongly indicative of a spirit attachment. Not surprising, these symptoms might be ongoing, or there is a sudden and inexplicable onset of problems.
Importantly, there needs to be an honest assessment of one’s energy field and physical self to determine a spirit attachment is present. More importantly, if you or an individual near you suspect there is an attachment present, it’s time to take decisive action.
There are many ways to detect a spirit attachment. This can occur through:
4. Identifying What Kind of Attachment
Largely, there are several kinds of spirit attachments. And, some attachments can be benign while others are evil and destructive. More specifically, purchasing the Spirit Attachments Detect and Release Course (see below), enables you to identify the kind of attachment you have in a series of easy self-tests.
5. Releasing a Stubborn Spirit Attachment
Understandably, this stage could involve s a careful therapeutic releasing of the attachment. And for some, the attachment has been with them for so long, they are almost afraid to let it go.
Obviously, this sounds counter-productive, but the fear of loss expressed by the victim is real. However, I assure you, that attachments do harm. Of course, victims are better served gently letting an attachment go. In many cases, multiple sessions for the releasing of an attachment are the best course of action.
Examples of Having an Attachment:
- A new feeling that ‘this isn’t me.’
- Being *chronically tired and depleted of energy.
- Concurrently, suddenly suffering from mood swings and/or impulsive behavior.
- Similarly, unusual outbursts of anger.
- Likewise, sadness or devoid of emotion.
- Mind chatter is continually making negative comments.
- Unexplainable thoughts of suicide.
- New or recurring problems with addictions.
- Simultaneously, poor memory, inability to focus, or confusion.
- More upsetting, sudden onset of anxiety or depression or panic attacks.
- Upsettingly, your pets are suddenly wary of you or growl at you.
- More upsetting, an onset of physical problems with no apparent cause –especially in the upper back and neck.
- Pursuing this further, unexplained fears and phobias.
- At the same time, disturbing nightmares or strange faces in dreams.
- In general, feelings of unease or cold areas in your home or office.
- Likewise, strange sensations such as a distortion of space and time.
- Finally, a strong sense of another presence when no one else is around.