19 Feb Do You Have a Spirit Attached?
Indicators of Spirit Attachments
Definition of a Spirit Attachment:
A spirit attachment is an “intelligent” disembodied human spirit that has attached itself to a living person’s energy field aka aura. Attachment spirits refuse to surrender to the death experience and want to continue certain behaviors they practiced in life. They will search for a vulnerable human candidate so they can attach and “live” vicariously through that person.
Spirit Attachments Are a Real Phenomenon
Spirit Attachments are Sneaky and Hardly Ever Detected
Attached spirits are usually never seen nor physically felt or heard. This is why it’s hard for people to believe they have an attachment until things get really unbearable.
It has been speculated by many experts in Spirit Attachments, that at least 75% of individuals in the U.S. have suffered from a spirit attachment at one time or another. Spirit attachments should be considered a genuine phenomenon. Attachments and symptoms resulting from them might lead to all sorts of serious behavioral and physical problems if not treated.
Attachments can happen in early childhood. When the child grows up, there may be a nagging awareness that something is not right. As adults, they don’t know why they repeat certain harmful behaviors or addictions.
The average mainstream person, or therapeutic community, may not recognize certain troublesome behaviors as originating outside of the victim in the form of a spirit attachment. The result may be prescribed treatment that is not effective.
Can Spirit Attachments Be Detected and Released?
The answer to this is a resounding Yes! However, either a qualified practitioner that specializes in spirit attachments might be recommended, or you might purchase our effective program for detecting and releasing any attachments you may suspect are attached.
The Five Key Stages of Spirit Attachment Detection
- Awareness: There might be a feeling that something is off. Behavior seems to be unusual or even obsessive. One’s outlook on life may turn somewhat bleak, and possibly depression has crept in or been present for many years. The following is a list of physical and mental symptoms strongly indicative of a spirit attachment. These symptoms might be ongoing, or there was a sudden and inexplicable onset:
- Feeling chronically tired and depleted of energy
- Suffering mood swings and/or impulsive behavior
- Unexplained bursts of anger, sadness, or emotion
- Hearing inner voices telling you things or making negative comments
- A feeling that ‘this isn’t me’
- Problems with addictions of all kinds
- Poor memory, inability to focus, or confusion more than is normal
- A sudden onset of anxiety or depression or panic attacks
- All of a sudden pets are wary of you or shy away — sometimes growling
- A sudden onset of physical problems with no apparent cause –especially around the upper back and neck
- Unexplained fears and phobias
- Disturbing nightmares or strange faces in dreams
- Feelings of being watched or unexplained sensations such as a distortion of space and time
- Feelings of unease, cold areas in your home or office, or a sense of another presence when nobody else is around
- Assessment: There needs to be an honest assessment of one’s energy field and physical self to determine a spirit attachment is present. If you or an individual suspect there is an attachment present, decisive action can be taken.
- Detection: There are many ways to detect a spirit attachment. This can be through regression therapy, doing an aura scanning, journaling, automatic writing, looking at the aura in a mirror, using a pendulum, muscle testing, examining dreams, and special meditations. There are even Theta level Binaural Beat meditations included that can help with spirit attachment detection and removal. You will be learning how to utilize some of the above methods in this course.
- Identifying What Kind of Attachment Is Present: There are many kinds of spirit attachments as mentioned earlier in the lesson. You can identify the kind of attachment you have in a series of self-tests.
- Releasing of Attachment: This stage involves a careful therapeutic releasement of the attachment. For some, the attachment has been with them for so long, they are almost afraid to let it go. There is a fear of loss expressed by the victim that seems unreasonable to others. But, I assure you, the attachment has done the victim harm and they should be gently convinced to let it go. In cases like this, multiple sessions for the releasing of an attachment might be the best course of action.