How to Become Certified
When You’ve Completed a Course
If you wish to become certified in a course, the process is easy!
Just Contact Us!
- Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request the final quiz for the course that you’ve *completed.
- All questions come from the **quizzes contained in each lesson.
- Make sure that you spell out your name as you wish it to appear on your certificate. Additionally, don’t forget to provide your full correct mailing address.
- Once you have completed the quiz, email it back to email@example.com explaining what your certification is for. We get numerous quiz requests each week and this helps to keep them separate.
- It takes about a week for Carol to approve your quiz. At that time, an approval email will be sent to you and, advising you that you’ll be invoiced through PayPal $10 for domestic and $15 for international addresses. (You don’t have to have an account with PayPal to pay with credit or debit cards.)
- Importantly, you’ll be listed on the Graduate’s Directory for the courses that you have completed. Finally, you’ll also receive a digital seal of completion for each course taken.
- If you’re taking several courses at once, we suggest that you complete the quiz for each program and then request your certificates. This saves you money on certificate fees!
- You don’t have to have a certificate mailed to you. This is your choice. However you will still be listed on the Graduate’s Directory and receive your digital seal.
Take as long as you like to submit the final quiz.
*A minimum of two weeks from the date of purchase to request your quiz is required.
**The Spirit Guides Mastery short course does not contain a quiz after each lesson.