IMPORTANT TO READ LEGAL STUFF
Welcome to the Imagine Spirit Disclaimer. We encourage you to read the following disclaimers prior to using this website.
If you have doubts as to whether any class or program might cause you any kind of emotional or physical pain or emotional discomfort, we suggest that you do not purchase a home study course.
Legal Actions Against You
We are not accountable for any legal action initiated against you if you teach or use our techniques with others. We are not accountable for any outcomes as a result of taking this course. We are not responsible for any student’s business or consultations provided to their clients.
Any legal action taken against a student for any of our products or services is strictly the responsibility of the student or graduate of one of our programs or classes, and not Imagine Spirit or Carol Nicholson.
All teaching is done in the light of Spirit.
What You Need to Know about Disclaimers
- Limitation of Liability: The disclaimer often includes a statement that limits the website owner’s liability for any damages or losses incurred by users while using the website. It may state that the website owner is not responsible for any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in the content provided.
- No Warranty or Guarantee: A disclaimer may specify that the information on the website is provided “as is” without any warranty or guarantee of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for a particular purpose. This is meant to protect the website owner from legal claims arising from reliance on the information provided.
- Third-Party Links: If the website contains links to third-party websites, the disclaimer may state that the website owner is not responsible for the content or actions of those third-party sites. Users are often encouraged to review the terms and privacy policies of external websites.
- User Responsibility: Some disclaimers outline the responsibilities of users, such as the need to verify information independently or to use the website in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Intellectual Property Rights: The disclaimer may address issues related to intellectual property, stating that certain content, trademarks, or copyrights displayed on the website are the property of the website owner and should not be used without permission.
- Changes to Terms: A disclaimer might include a statement indicating that the terms and conditions of use are subject to change without notice. Users may be encouraged to check the disclaimer regularly for updates.
- Legal Jurisdiction: The disclaimer may specify the legal jurisdiction governing the website and any disputes that may arise from its use.