For Psychic, Mediumship, Holistic Practitioners
People Feel Safer Knowing that You Follow a Code of Ethics
Following a Code of Ethics is Essential
A Psychic or Mediumship Code of Ethics is an essential part of being a credible intuitive or spiritual practitioner.
If you don’t have some sort of code for doing readings to live by, you may fall into the trap of giving wrong or harmful information to another person!
Read over the codes of ethics below so you will understand the importance of honesty and integrity when doing any kind of reading.
I have always displayed or handed the appropriate Code of Ethics to my clients when doing readings. If you do readings by phone, send a new client a copy via email. This provides customers with a better feeling about you– your level of integrity, your quality of readings, and has them coming back for repeat business.
Print these and put your name or business logo at the top of the document. Display them on your website. Or, link to this page.
PSYCHIC CODE OF ETHICS
Psychic Code of Ethics Declaration of Principles
- I am working to enhance the image of the metaphysical community by living with personal and professional integrity.
- I am treating all persons equally without prejudice or discrimination because of sex, race, ethnic background, color, religious affiliation, or sexual preference.
- I am scrupulously avoiding fraudulent claims, practices, and promises, and I always strive for quality in readings and all metaphysical and spiritual work.
- I am encouraging seekers to accept total responsibility for their lives and the choices they must make in their lives.
- I am honoring others’ points of view, even those that differ from mine.
- I am setting reasonable fees with no hidden costs or surprise fees. I do not keep the client falsely engaged just to increase my fee.
- I am keeping all readings confidential and discreet.
- I am not claiming 100% accuracy, because no one has or is meant to have all the answers all the time. Spirit, God, and/or the Universe has a plan that is not always revealed to us.
- I advise my clients that I am not a licensed therapist, psychiatrist, or medical doctor and therefore do not give diagnosis or psychological counseling.
- I do not counsel that someone is about to die or has a terminal disease even if I feel serious illness may be present.
- I never try to force clients to accept what I am telling them.
- I keep the clients’ welfare in mind first. In cases where I feel I cannot psychically serve the client, I advise them honestly and either refund their money or refer them to another psychic counselor.
- Finally, I promise to work conscientiously for the highest and best good of my clients.
Files are Safe to Download
MEDIUMSHIP CODE OF ETHICS
Universal Declaration of Principles for Spiritual Mediums
As a student, you should be in accord with the principles set forth below.
- We believe that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
- We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith, constitute true spirituality.
- We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the the individual continue after the change called death.
- We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
- We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”.
- We affirm the moral responsibility of individuals, and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature’s physical and spiritual laws.
- We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
- We affirm that the precepts of Prophecy and Healing are Divine attributes proven through Mediumship.
Files are Safe to Download