The term ‘Imagine Spirit Spiritual Arts Academy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tucson, Arizona, United States. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States
Important to Read Legal Stuff
If you have doubts as to whether any class or program might cause you any kind of emotional or physical pain or emotional discomfort, we suggest that you do not purchase a home study course.
LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST YOU
We are not accountable for any legal action initiated against you if you teach or use our techniques with others. We are not accountable for any outcomes as a result of taking this course. We are not responsible for any student’s business or consultations provided to their clients.
Any legal action taken against a student for any of our products or services is strictly the responsibility of the student or graduate of one of our programs or classes, and not Imagine Spirit or Carol Nicholson.
All teaching is done in the light of Spirit.