Increase Clairaudience Skills 5 Easy Ways
Increase clairaudience skills 5 easy ways provides safe and easy methods to significantly boost your psychic hearing.
What’s the End Result to Expect?
When many individuals struggle with clairaudience hearing, you won’t have to by practicing a few easy exercises. If done faithfully for even a few weeks, in meditation, or even going about your daily tasks you’ll begin to notice subtle sounds or even voices that can’t be accounted for! That’s your Clairaudience.
Most importantly, this psychic sense is most used, or noticed, when doing a Mediumship, Psychic, or Holistic reading. However, instances of clairaudient events can happen at any time.
For example, I sometimes get a voice or whisper in my ear a little bit after going to bed. It happens occasionally and doesn’t frighten me at all. It goes with the territory of being a Psychic and Medium.
So, Just What IS Clairaudience?
In a previous post, I explained that Clairaudience is one of the five primary extrasensory senses.
Clairaudience is the psychic sense of “clear hearing.” Dictionary.com defines Clairaudience as “the power to hear sounds said to exist beyond the reach of ordinary experience or capacity.”
In short, Clairaudience involves hearing sounds, such as music or ringing, as well as voices and unexplainable conversations.
Clairaudience is divided into two types, objective Clairaudience, which occurs in the real world so that anyone can hear it, and subjective Clairaudience, which occurs only in one’s mind.
Clairaudience is linked to the Throat (5th chakra) and what’s called, the “earbud” chakras.” This surprises some people that believe that Clairaudience is somehow linked to the 6th chakra. It is not.
Five Easy Exercises to Boost Your Clairaudient Skills
FOCUS ON NORMAL EVERYDAY SOUNDS AND VOICES
What you can do every day to heighten your clairaudient abilities:
- Listen for everyday sounds. These sounds can be the singing of birds, cars going by, sirens in the distance, or anything for that matter. Becoming more aware of the sounds in the background of your hearing will help increase “clairaudient hearing” in the long run.
- Imagine hearing in your mind a relative, friend, co-worker, media personality, or child’s voice that you have heard often. Can you actually hear what their voice sounds like in your mind? Doing this activity is a wonderful way to start exercising your Clairaudience muscles.
START SHARPENING YOUR PSYCHIC HEARING
This activity is best performed in the late evening. Find a secluded spot that keeps noise out.
- This activity is best performed in the late evening. Find a secluded spot where very little noise can get through.
- Now, set the intention of working with increasing your clairaudient hearing and ask your spirit guides and angels to help you.
- Do some deep breathing and relax. Straining or trying too hard will only impede your progress.
- Imagine your ears growing extremely large. Now, turning your head gently from side to side, begin listening for sounds that are the farthest away from you. These sounds could be a siren in the remote distance, a plane taking off, or anything. Just notice the sounds. You don’t have to do anything else.
EXCELLENT FOR GETTING USED TO SOUND VIBRATION
- Blue is the color of relaxation. Close your eyes and relax until you sense you are in a deep state of relaxation. Now “breathe in” the color blue, a cobalt blue is best. First, send this light to your throat (5th) chakra and then wrap yourself entirely in this blue light.
- This part will exponentially increase sensitivity to vibration and sound. Start with chanting some AUMs. The correct pronunciation is “AHH – UUUUU – MMMM.” Focus the sound of the AUMs in your nasal cavity and then extend the vibration throughout your body. Do several repetitions of this.
- Lastly, stop and listen for any echos of the AUM that you’ve chanted. You may still notice the AUMs repeating in your inner mind. Just let them fade away. Now stop thinking about the AUM to close it off.
THE PHYSICAL AREA WHERE CLAIRAUDIENCE HAPPENS
First off, behind the ears and on each side of the head are several points vertically placed in a curve that affects Clairaudience.
- Get comfortable, relax, and focus on your psychic hearing inside your head. Now move your awareness to slightly above the ears. While doing this, make sure that your breathing stays deep and rhythmic.
- Next, focus on different areas of your head without touching them. Take your time doing this.
- Now, shift your focus upward and sense the area about 1 1/2 inches above each ear in the temporal lobe area. Do this first on one side of your head, and then the other. You may notice these areas have increased levels of sensitivity, like a built-in microphone ready to amplify any sound vibration.
- Finally, picture two megaphones that are facing outwards from each side of the head and originating in each ear. Imagine these megaphones are channeling psychic waves directly into the temporal lobes. This unique visualization gets you in the habit of noticing unusual sounds or voices.
- Most important, keep relaxed and allow Clairaudience to naturally occur. If nothing seems different at first, just keep at it. Sometimes, exercises take a while to show expected results. You’ll soon notice a distinct improvement in your clairaudient skills.
- That’s right. Just get in the habit of listening up to the temporal lobe areas above your ears. Similar to the “Looking Up” exercise in our Clairvoyance course, get in the habit of thinking upwards and listening from that area. Besides, it’s fun to do!
Practice these exercises every day for two weeks. It only takes 15 to 20 minutes. Remember always to have a notebook handy and write down everything that occurs—whether something you hear out of the norm makes a whole lot of sense to you or not. It takes time to start getting aligned with your unique frequency of clairaudient hearing.
Congratulations! You’ve started to majorly increase your psychic sense of CLAIRAUDIENCE!!
Previously, I’ve mentioned that Clairaudience is one of the most elusive of the psychic senses to master. It’s just not as strong for some individuals that provide intuitive insights frequently, as with others. I thought I was one of these people.
One day, it came to me that I was using my Clairaudience all the time. Yes, a lot of it was mostly mind chatter, but I realized that while giving readings, I received messages that weren’t coming from my own thinking. I was jubilant!
If you believe that your psychic sense of Clairaudience is lacking in strength, don’t despair. The exercises provided in this post will open this sense for you like never before.
To find out more about the other psychic senses, visit to Quantum Biofeedback Practitioner Barbara Murphy.
Want to know more about boosting Clairaudience? Read the next post: