Secrets to Writing a Spiritual Book in 6 Steps
Have you ever wanted to write a book but felt discouraged because you didn’t know how? I know the feeling because that was me for decades. Then one day, after writing several self-study courses, I realized, hey, I can make these a book. And that’s how my book writing journey began. You too, can write a book with a few simple tools.
I’ll bet you didn’t know that the Spiritual Book Genre is one of the most popular worldwide? Not only that, but it’s highly lucrative.
Most of us have a story to tell. Some stories are sweet, some devastating, and some changed our lives forever. So, what could be better than telling your story, which might help someone else overcome a challenging situation or discover how you lived through an exceptionally difficult or awe-inspiring time in your life.
A book doesn’t have to be religious or metaphysically oriented to be considered spiritual. If a book benefits someone somehow, it’s considered spiritual, pure and simple. For example, if you are a nurse and want to write a book on how you dealt with stress in your job, that’s considered a spiritual book. Or, if you have the expertise to do or make something that others have difficulty with, but want to really know how, there’s your spiritual book. 63 pages in the book.
- A nonfiction book for novice life coaches who want to learn how to get the experience and practice needed to feel confident coaching anyone.
- A fictional romance novel for people who enjoy reading love spiritual love stories.
- A nonfiction book that involves the paranormal.
- A collection of stories for people who appreciate spiritual ideals and enjoy uplifting, descriptive poetry.
- A nonfiction book about spiritual places around the world, etc.
So, download your copy now and get started writing.
This book takes you from an empty page in front of you to the finished product in no time. And more importantly, you’ll also learn how to distribute your book. So, don’t worry if you don’t have a topic idea yet. I’ll help you with that too!
Other valuable benefits you gain from downloading this book:
- Full package with Eight Bonus Reference Guides and Interactive Workbook.
- How to avoid writing mistakes.
- Write a How-To, Memoir, or Informative book.
- How to come up with the best idea and message for your book.
- Learn the simplest way to structure your book.
- The keys to writing an easy outline.
- How to write content by filling in the blanks.
- The secrets for making your book engaging.
- Using power and emotional words in your headers and content.
- The Pain Point, or what problems do I help people solve?
- Case Studies.
- Basic to advanced marketing techniques.
- How to Create a Marketing “Hook.”
- Do you publish your book yourself or hire a publisher? You’ll find the answer in this book!
- How to format a book for Kindle.
- Expect an additional confirmation from Carol Nicholson, Imagine Spirit, with an additional link to files..
- Confirmations sent between 9am to 11pm Arizona Time USA
- Make sure [email protected] is on your email safe list.
- Files are in PDF and Zip File format.
- Files can also be downloaded and opened cell phones and tablets. Just download from your email notification from you phone or tablet. I suggest getting the free Adobe PDF Reader app from the Google Play Store.