How to Write a Spiritual Book: The Easy 6-Step Process
Have you ever wanted to write a book but felt discouraged because you didn’t know how? I know the feeling because that was me for decades. Then one day, after writing several self-study courses, I realized, hey, I can make these into books. And that’s how my book writing journey began. You too, can write a book with a few simple tools. And you can do it at any age.
- How to write a spiritual book for life coaches who want to help people.
- How to write a spiritual book for fictional romance novel for people who enjoy reading love spiritual love stories.
- A nonfiction book that involves the paranormal is a very popular venue right now.
- A collection of stories for people who appreciate spiritual ideals and enjoy uplifting, descriptive poetry.
- How to write a spiritual book for intrepid travelers focusing on spiritual locations around the world, etc.
How to Write a Spiritual Book takes you from an empty page in front of you to the finished product in no time. And more importantly, you’ll also learn how to distribute your book. So, don’t worry if you don’t have a topic idea yet. I’ll help you with that too!
- Expect an additional confirmation from Carol Nicholson, Imagine Spirit, with an additional link to files.
- Confirmations sent between 9am to 11pm Arizona Time USA.
- Make sure [email protected] is on your email safe list.
- Files are in PDF and Zip File format.
- Files can also be downloaded and opened cell phones and tablets. Just download from your email notification from you phone or tablet. I suggest getting the free Adobe PDF Reader app from the Google Play Store.