Have You Experienced a Ghost Attack?
What is it that a ghost gains by attempting to frighten or harm the living?
So why does a ghost attack happen? There are several possible reasons why a nasty earthbound spirit attacks an individual or a family.
The following explanations offer insights into the primary reasons why a ghost will attempt to attack the living. Furthermore, you will learn what paranormal activity to look out for. Most importantly, discover how to protect you and/or your family from a mean vengeful spirit.
First, let’s look at the two most common types of hauntings:
1) Residual hauntings occur when the spirit, group, or animal is not consciously aware. They are actually imprinted into a movie-like replay of a past event. These are not spirits, but a kind of energy that has attached to a property. They can manifest in the form of pictures, smells, or sounds. These events are not harmful to the living. Furthermore, rarely can human intervention stop them from appearing. The exception to this would be that a ritual clearing or exorcism attempt of a location has been undertaken.
2) A haunting initiated by an intelligent spirit. This type of ghost is usually aware and may or may not have a malicious agenda against the living. These are the spirits that could attack.
3) Poltergeist hauntings involve manipulation of the physical environment. Examples of poltergeist activity include movement of objects, physical attack, victims levitating, or even spontaneous combustions.
Reasons a Ghost Might Attack the Living
- Firstly, the spirit wants power because they feel helpless as a spirit.
- Additionally, the spirit fears it is in danger of being found out.
- The spirit feels as though they are living a dream. In confusion, it might lash out at the living.
- What is more, it believes its former home has been invaded by strangers.
- Also, a spirit strongly opposes to any renovations in a house or location it once owned.
- In addition, anger and bitterness may cause feelings of hatred towards the living.
- Moreover, revenge is a common reason for believed wrong-doings experienced in life.
- Significantly, the spirit wants to seek control of a person and might attach to them.
- Finally, any other reason a ghost might be angry enough to attempt to harm the living.
Symptoms of a Ghost Attack
- Scratches and burning sensations happening while either asleep or awake.
- Also, feelings of nausea.
- Feeling light-headed or dizzy as well.
- Moreover, sensations of not being able to breath.
- Similarly, feelings of being strangled.
- Furthermore, a sense of prolonged danger or menace.
- Being pushed or tripped when no one else is close.
- Pets and other animals, e.g., horses become frightened, restless, or are always ill.
- In addition, being slapped or hit by invisible forces.
- In cases of suspected poltergeist activity; objects are thrown.
(None of the below implies that a ghost attack will definitely occur.)
- Before an investigation, ghost hunters do not perform strong protection methods.
- Those heavily addicted to drugs or alcohol.
- Those in long-term stress, grief, or illness and are worn down.
- Having experienced a traumatic event without getting professional help.
- Individuals that have no sense of spirituality or scoff at things unseen.
- Crying out for help from any spiritual source without discernment.
- Incarcerated persons that are surrounded by continual negativity.
- Children that have inadvertently formed an attachment to a ghost.
- Someone with untreated deep depression and often has suicidal thoughts.
- Individuals who dabble in the dark arts.
- Untrained persons that attempt ghost contact without knowing what they are doing.
- People who are often subservient to others or continually feel victimized.
Again, I emphasize that any of the above does not necessarily lead to a ghost attack.
First Steps Towards Releasing a Troublesome Spirit:
What kind of spiritual armor can individuals use to protect against and remove oppressive and mean spirits?
If a person assumes and maintains a higher spiritual attitude, defense against ghost attacks is more assured as a result of:
- First of all, letting the ghost know they are not afraid of it.
- Having the understanding that they are stronger than the ghost and can neutralize harmful interactions.
- Additionally, reclaiming their own power in strong verbal terms.
- Finally, calling for the highest protection from divine sources. (See Special Prayer Below)
What can be done in most locations to start lifting the energy?
- Importantly, clear out closets, get rid of clutter, and keep a home or location fairly clean.
- Keep fresh flowers in the home as much as possible.
- Simultaneously, burn white or gold candles in several rooms (out of the reach of children).
- Keep the home clear of any objects associated with the dark arts.
- Allowing as much light as possible into the home or location.
Many folks cringe at the idea of using prayer or turning to religion. Yet, in times of severe stress from attack by darker forces, many individuals turn to prayer for the first time. Because I have a strong connection with Archangel Michael, I often call on Michael for help. When in dangerous situations, here is a prayer that I say to Archangel Michael with deep feeling.
“Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.”
Another article you might be interested in:
Please only leave comments about the contents of this post. We do not offer in-person assistance for paranormal problems. Instead, please check out our Ghost Hunter PRO and Spirit Attachments Removal courses below.