Determining Your Strongest Psychic Senses
Approx. Reading Time: 9 min.
Do you know what your strongest psychic sense is? Psychic abilities are often referred to as the psychic senses. These are powers such as telepathy, Clairvoyance, psychic hearing and feeling, psychokinesis, precognition, and remote viewing that allow one to interact with the spiritual world and connect with information beyond normal perception.
Significantly, the psychic senses are thought to be a manifestation of an individual’s sixth sense or intuition. There is debate over whether these abilities are real, but many believe that they are a natural human ability since the appearance of mankind on this earth and can be developed with practice.
Therefore, with the help of this blog post, you’ll most likely be able to determine your strongest or primary psychic sense.
Psychic Senses Help Us Tap into the Unknown
Psychic senses offer an opportunity to tap into the unseen and explore realms of consciousness and energy beyond our physical world. They may provide insight and guidance on one’s journey towards spiritual growth and self-discovery. Ultimately, only you can decide which of your sixth senses is your strongest psychic sense, and the most powerful for you. And it is up to each individual to explore them in whatever way works best for them.
Let’s Explore Each of the Most Common Psychic Senses
Clairvoyance is the gift of “psychic seeing.“ Often, clairvoyants use the pictures and symbols that appear in their mind’s eyes to achieve deeper insight into the world around them. They use images or symbols to sense, feel, or intuit things they otherwise have no knowledge of. Particularly, many find that their clairvoyance faculty is their strongest psychic sense hands down!
Indicators of strong Clairvoyance are:
- An image or scene popping into your head for no reason.
- You can easily visualize scenes, symbols, and sometimes past lives.
- Many clairvoyants will experience sudden visual flashes, like sparks and discs of light in their peripheral vision. However, some will sense these movements, where others don’t.
- Although Clairvoyance is innate in most of us, usually, the average person pays no attention to sudden images and scenes that seem to play on their own. As an intuitive, it’s vital to pay attention to the images that appear during wakefulness, dreams, or during meditation.
What to Remember about Clairvoyance
Clairaudience is the gift of “psychic hearing.” When most people imagine what Clairaudience is like, the first thing they may think of is hearing voices.
Overall, the experience of Clairaudience can vary from person to person. Individuals with strong Clairaudience may commonly experience auditory events as if hearing voices or inner dialogues that originate from outside of themselves. For example, they may hear music without an identifiable source or hear disembodied messages and conversations.
More typically, these auditory impressions often come in the form of clear words, sounds, or tones that are distinct and separate from their own thoughts. Some may also feel a physical sensation in the head or ears that is associated with these auditory impressions. Clairaudience can be a source of insight and even warnings, but it should not be confused with psychosis. It is important to consult a professional if you are struggling to cope with intense clairaudience experiences.
A clairaudient may receive auditory messages from:
Indicators of strong Clairaudience are:
- You’re very sensitive to sound.
- You often hear strange ringing or buzzing sounds in your ears.
- You talk to yourself a lot.
- You can tell much about a person by just by hearing their voice.
- You hear your name being called, even when there’s no one around.
- You pick up on words or messages that you feel like you were meant to hear.
What to Remember about Clairaudience
- You get a slight discomfort, only to turn around and find that someone’s staring at you.
- You’re overly sensitive and can become overwhelmed in large crowds or in places with a violent past.
- When you enter a room, you can sense the mood and can tell if people are relaxed or if there’s tension.
- You get a gut feeling about people they’ve just met or about situations or events they’re about to attend.
- You can easily pick up on another person’s feelings and feel what it’s like for another person.
- You have physical sensations such as chills, a feeling of heaviness, or lightness depending on persons you are around, or situations you are in.
What to Remember about Clairsentience
Ultimately, having the psychic ability of Clairsentience is a gift that can bring profound clarity and insight into one’s life. With dedication, practice, and dedication to connecting with their intuition, individuals can greatly benefit from this special ability. By doing so, they can gain a deeper understanding of themselves and those around them. Ultimately, it is important to remember that Clairsentience is not something to be taken lightly, but rather should be respected and used wisely in order to promote personal development and growth.
Most notably, by learning to trust and respect the power of Clairsentience, individuals can gain a greater understanding of their own lives and the world around them. It is for this reason that it is so important to develop skills and practice mindfulness in order to make the most of one’s unique psychic ability.
If you believe that Clairsentience is your most prominent psychic sense, chances are that it is.
Claircognizance is the gift of “psychic knowing.” There are individuals who have natural claircognitive abilities without even knowing it. What this means is they can think about something, such as a question, and receive answers internally within their mind. In simple terms, Claircognizance is the ability to know things without any proof, logic, or reason. Those with this ability have a “knowing” feeling that they can’t dismiss.
- You give great advice, but you don’t know where it comes from.
- You think a lot (more like overthink)! Your mind is unquiet and always working. Songwriters and authors are likely to be claircognizant without ever even knowing it.
- You’re often kept up at night thinking about dozens of ideas that you can’t wait to share. These ideas pop into your mind suddenly throughout the day.
- You may find yourself interrupting in conversation, and you notice it too! You apologize for doing it, but you frequently can’t help yourself.
- You almost always receive answers to thoughts or questions that ponder your mind. Even if it’s hours or days after you’ve thought a lot on a subject, you eventually do get the answers you were seeking.
- You are excellent at reading people’s intentions. With often no explanation, you know when someone is sincere, trustworthy, and honest.
- You receive messages randomly or “out of the blue” that turn out to be right! This can happen during your sleep or even while in the shower.
What to Remember about Claircognizance
Even more importantly, with the right guidance, Claircognizance can help you to live a life of clarity and purpose. It is important to remember that developing Claircognizance takes time and effort, but the rewards are well worth it. So take the time to explore your unique psychic ability and use it to manifest your purpose in life.
If you believe that Claircognizance is your most prominent psychic sense, chances are that it is.
What If You Have Several Prominent Psychic Abilities?
This can most definitely be the case. Having multiple strong psychic senses is more common than one might think. So, rather than just focusing on one sense, learn to develop them all to their maximum power. Our Pathways to Clairvoyance psychic training course (see below) can help you with this.
Pathways to Clairvoyance Complete Psychic Training
Become Certified as a Professional Psychic Clairvoyant!
PAYPAL 4 PAYMENTS BUY NOW PAY LATER AVAILABLE FOR ALL OPTIONS
Psychic & Mediumship Bundle
Spiritual Psychic Specialty
Get the Pathways to Clairvoyance, Read the Akashic Records, Angel Reader Training, and Spirit Guides Mastery Specialty Certification
Become a Paranormal Psychic
Includes the Pathways to Clairvoyance Course, Ghost Hunter Pro, and Spirit Attachments Courses
Share this post!
Carol Nicholson is thirty-five years a professional Psychic Medium and author of numerous Psychic and Spiritual courses since 2001.
Subscribe for more posts like this, get a FREE Psychic-Medium Starter eGuide, and notification of fantastic COUPON deals.
SIGN UP BELOW!