Are Destructive Behaviors and Patterns Destroying Your life?
Healing destructive behaviors is something you may be interested in for living a better quality life.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to become free of emotional pain, shame, and guilt resulting from behaviors you can’t seem to control? The good news is that you don’t have to keep repeating destructive patterns. The Akashic Records are an excellent tool for healing persistent behavioral issues. By understanding the causes and limiting beliefs imprinted in the records, and that currently affect you, can instantly place you on the path towards releasing them.
Your Akashic Records undergo a shift in energy when you become consciously aware of ingrained destructive patterns. Moreover, this reflects spiritual growth in your soul’s record. In fact, by entering the records and identifying specific issues, your spiritual essence transforms exponentially. Subsequently, you heal by letting go of problem patterns. As you evolve further, recurring destructive patterns are no longer an issue.
- Do you repeatedly attract the wrong kind of romantic partner?
- Have you always felt angry at the world and don’t know why?
- Are you afraid of people in general and isolate?
- Do you always replay negative thoughts and painful events in your head?
- Is it something like frequently getting stuck in a bad job?
- Do you continually draw to you the same kind of negative situation?
- Are you constantly late?
- Is it a habit to lie about things even when you don’t need to?
- Are you plagued with starting projects and never finishing them?
- Do you have problems with commitments or seeing things through?
- Is it common for you to abandon projects?
- And more…
These traits may have originated from a previous lifetime.
We all have problem issues. It’s a normal part of our human condition. However, just by accessing the Akashic Records, we’re able to view past incarnations where destructive patterns may have originated. Moreover, any troublesome issues identified can be dealt with. (If you don’t know what the Akashic Records are, read on.)
The Records are Magnetic Imprints
Many of you reading this already know what the Akashic Records are. If you don’t, essentially, the Akashic Records are a magnetic imprint which contains recorded data of all thoughts, deeds, and actions of every soul from the beginning of creation.
The field of the Akasha exists in a specific dimension called the Akashic Plane. The Akashic Plane connects to our energy field. It is only one of many planes that enable us to think, feel, and act.
The Akashic Records are always changing and updating. In fact, Edgar Cayce, the great seer of the 20th century, called these records, The Book of Life.
Can I Go into My Own Akashic Records and Change Them?
Individuals often wonder, “Can I access my Akashic Records and manually change them to make me a better person?” The answer is no. However, it’s more complicated than that.
It’s believed that the records have higher beings that are assigned to caretake the records’ integrity. Any entity, human or otherwise, is barred from accessing the records and manually change imprinted patterns. Importantly, only by a spiritual process of awareness and a deep intent to to improve your life, will the records to reflect new spiritual growth and transform undesirable traits. As a result, harmful patterns will not repeat in future incarnations.
The truth is, we’re not always consciously aware of repeating destructive patterns. It’s like seeing the forest and not the trees. It’s called denial. Denial is a powerful emotion and clouds our self perception. However, repeating difficult life experiences may point these out. For example, you neglect your significant other and eventually go through a separation. If this happens more than once, the trait of neglecting or devaluing others may finally become apparent.
Once you pinpoint something that is adversely affecting you, don’t beat yourself up about it. Subsequently, learn from mistakes and know that you can correct negative patterns that create recurring problems in your life.
Importantly, not all recurring patterns are negative. For example, you may find that you have a knack for getting yourself out of tight spots with a brilliant idea. Or, you always have an unshakeable sense that when in tight situations, all will turn out okay.
Change Repeating Destructive Patterns!
Healing repeating negative patterns requires some effort and self-honesty. Individuals often do this with the help of a therapist and begin working on the healing process. You can also work on destructive patterns on your own. If all else fails, accessing the recordings and determining problem issues, paves the way for you to transform the negative into more positive ways of thinking and acting.
More importantly, it’s vital to realize that problematic behaviors and destructive patterns may have resulted from an adverse life condition during a particular lifetime. In essence, it became imprinted on your aura** and stays with you through subsequent lives.
For example, imagine that in Roman times you were a slave and severely abused. Part of you made a limiting decision never to allow anyone to have control over you again. In fact, this avowal may have resulted in an ingrained fear of being controlled by anyone. Not realizing this, the trait keeps manifesting in subsequent lifetimes possibly causing problems.
Origination Point Is Key to Transforming Destructive Behaviors
Just by being aware of this information, the healing and transformation will immediately begin to change you and be reflected in your Akashic Records as well. Over time, you’ll notice patterns and actions which were once problematic, subtly change. Of course, problems ingrained in your aura won’t entirely change overnight. You’ll need to keep experiencing life to determine if a change in behavior or thinking has taken place.
You may already be aware of some destructive patterns that re-occur in your life. Write down what these are. Problem areas might be relationship issues or anything that seems to be a recurring issue. Don’t be shy about it.
If you’ve never accessed your Akashic Records and don’t know how, our course (see below), will teach you step-by-step how to do this. It’s a safe process and highly exciting when you uncover your soul’s history and past lives lived.
Follow the Easy Steps Below:
Here are the steps to help you release destructive behaviors. This may take some courage on your part. Make sure you won’t be disturbed and begin working with an issue. Tackle additional problems when you’re rested.
- Review your list of a negative behavior pattern or situation that you seem to repeat. Focus on the most pressing issue first.
- Go into a meditative state and initiate grounding and protection.
- Now, access the records in the way that you’ve been trained. Remember, your Akashic Records Keeper is available to help you.
- Next ask, “In what lifetime did this pattern first appear in my soul’s journey?”
- Wait to receive any images, symbols, or auditory pieces of information that to come to you.
- It’s perfectly alright to open your eyes and write these down.
- Now ask, “How many lifetimes have I carried this pattern into subsequent incarnations?” Remember the answer.
- Go back into your altered state and ask more questions such as, “Are there additional insights which will help me to resolve this specific issue?”
- Finally, come back into full awareness and ground once again. (You can always go back into the lifetime(s) you were shown.))
- After your session, go over your notes. Add to them any further insights you received. Then reflect on the information gleaned and see if it all makes sense. If not, come back to it later. Most likely, the information received will begin to provide a good idea of where, how, and why the issue is present in your internal makeup.
Listen or download the above exercise:
Some cell phones may need an MP3 audio play application.
By being aware of this information, the healing and transformation will automatically commence. Over time, you’ll begin to notice that patterns and actions that were once problematic, begin to become non-issues. Long ingrained issues won’t magically change instantly. You’ll need to live life and determine if a change in behavior or thinking, has taken place.