Super Psychic Attributes and Indicators
Why Assess Your Psychic Abilities?
Twelve ways to know you are super psychic shows the various ways psychic practitioners can assess their abilities. Why is this important? Because it shows your weaknesses and strengths so you can work on improvement.
Specifically, psychic skills involve the perception seemingly independent of our usual five senses of physical sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell.
This is also called our sixth sense. Other words used to describe psychic abilities are intuition, second sight, clairvoyance, prophecy, and telepathy.
Being psychic or having psychic abilities is a genuine part of our natural self. There is nothing evil about having psychic abilities.
Humanity was endowed with these sensitive qualities as a way to assist us in making decisions, judgments, avoiding danger, and moving through life with an extra set of skills beyond the normal five senses.
More to the point, we are employing our natural psychic traits all the time by thinking, daydreaming, wondering, experiencing insights, or those “Aha” moments.
Psychic Abilities Manifest in Different Ways
Psychic abilities manifest in a variety of ways for each individual. We may get a feeling about something that gives us information that can be considered an important message from our innermost self.
This subtle message can represent something important that is currently going on in our lives that we should be paying attention to. For example, you get the strong feeling someone is thinking about you right at that moment, and you hear from them almost immediately.
Or, you get a sense something is wrong with someone you care about, and when contacting them, you find out that they are indeed having difficulties.
Twelve Psychic Indicators
Certain individuals seem to be aware of a high level of psychic attunement from childhood. Others may feel as though a “psychic switch” has been turned on later in life and intuitively know something new is going on. This may come via stepped-up psychic impressions. These traits, whether lifelong or new include:
- Having premonitions (having a sense of something happening before it actually does.)
- Nighttime dreams that come true
- Waking visions (a significant image or “movie clip” that comes into your mind while awake)
- Strong feelings that ultimately bear out as truth
- Hearing voices (you know that you’re not schizophrenic)
- A strong impression about a person, place, or thing previously unknown but bears out as being correct
- You discover things by touching or holding an object
- You occasionally tell people something is sure to happen, and it does
- Observing see sparkles of light in the air or seeing round orbs floating past you
- Hearing telepathic messages from Loved Ones passed
- Consistently noticing an odor of something that is out of place
- The ability to be immediately aware of the atmosphere in a room when you walk into it
Understand Your Psychic Reception Area!
First of all, the psychic reception area is your third chakra. This is also known as clairsentience. Psychic feeling is the one extrasensory channel that is most often linked to a physical sensation.
In fact, your entire body functions as a “Psychic Feeling Antenna” (that’s why you can sense someone staring at you. Or, more telling, you have the ability to sense someone sneaking up behind you).
More specifically, psychic feelings are located in the tummy area from the top of the diaphragm to just below the navel—your solar plexus. Indicators of something 6th sense related can be as mild as “butterflies” or as uncomfortable as a knot in the pit of your stomach.
The Third Chakra is Key
Firstly, the solar plexus is your Third Chakra. That this chakra functions, among other things, as another “master antenna” is not surprising. Hundreds of nerve networks associated with autonomic (involuntary) nervous system are located there.
These networks spread over the abdomen like a latticework of fine wires.
Secondly, the automatic nervous system not only provides direct assess for psychic impressions to the sub-conscious mind, but it’s also linked to every major organ and most endocrine glands. As such, it maintains and regulates all the body’s vital automatic functions. These include the pulse, blood pressure, fluid balances, respiration, metabolism and so on.
Ultimately, you use the sensitivity of this region as your Feeling Psychic Reception Area. The trick is to be aware of events that cause sensations when they happen.
Try Doing a Test
Want to test your psychic reception area? Here’s a fun exercise.
- Have different color wash cloths of the same material. Or, get some colored paper of different colors and same texture and cut them into squares. Put them in a stack in front of you.
- Sit up straight for this exercise and make sure there are no interruptions.
- Of course, your eyes are closed for this. No cheating.
- Set your intention to identify colors of the wash cloths by feeling them, or by holding the packets of paper.
- Have a friend write down your impressions and keep track of them in order. Now, go through the stack. (You can also record impressions of each on your cell phone or digital recorder.)
- Now hold the cloths, or paper, over different parts of your body and remember your impressions. Also, remember to include holding them over the abdomen, or third chakra area. You will most likely find that the strongest and most correct impressions happen there.
Want to Try Something Even More Astounding?
- In my classes, I have students write down all the colors they can think of on separate sheets of white blank paper.
- Then I have them fold the paper in half and then in half again.
- Next, I have them mix up the papers and start the same process as above to determine if they can sense the color written on each paper.
Again, having someone to help you keep track the packets and your impressions about each one works best.
In summary, having strong psychic impressions allows you to have heightened perceptions beyond the physical self of what is going on in and around you. There may be a subtle sense that you want these silent messages to help you navigate through the complex waters of life.
Unfortunately, many individuals either do not recognize these extra-sensory occurrences for what they actually mean or choose to ignore them.
If you are reading this post, chances are that you do indeed recognize when you’re having a psychic experience.
Ultimately, this may prompt you to:
- Learn more about your own unique set of psychic senses.
- Better know and understand them.
- Want to use them on demand, for example, in a reading.
- And, to what extent other ways you wish to incorporate them into your daily life.